martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

I am... a journalist!

Hello, my name is Lola López Serrano. This week we have to study: “What is a tresure hunt?”

After spending a lot of time looking for information and studying this question, the final result is very good.

In this week my role is a journalist and I must do a lot of tasks related to this.
A journalist has to tell the dynamic of the weekly work and final evidence for example: pictures when my classmates and I were working, videos…etc
I will show you these photos or videos below.

Finally, on other task for journalist is that we he or she has to explore and comment each week on at least one blog/website from outside the class and from our own class.

Like, I said before, here you can see examples of our work.




As everyone knows one of the tasks or work of this week was to look for media that disorts the reality and it how it influences children.

My group chose this video where we can see how not everything is as the media show us or what we ourselves want to see.



On the other and here we can see some pictures of the final Project of our group on which we have worked hard allweek and with much dedication.

From my point of view, speaking about this journalist Project, it is one of the greatest and also dynamic roles that I have studied. It is a pleasure to see and show our pictures and videos as well as the final work of fellow and to be able to congratulate other classmates with comments on their blogs.




As I said before, I have been explored the blogs of my classmates and I have commented one of them, specifically the blog of the group  Educationrushhour. You can see the commentary by clicking this link.





Finally, I have explored Daniela,s blog  and I recommend you the blog. You can see my commentary by clicking this link


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario