martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

I am the journalist. What has been my work for this week?


Hi , name is María Fuentes Martínez. This week we have been explored the TPACK concept, and I have adopted the role of the journalist. During this week I have done some tasks related with my role as a journalist. I have done a lot of photos and videos which reflects our work in the classroom doing the practice about TPACK. Moreover, I have to comment and explore other blogs, one of a group from our own class and one blog from outside the class.




         After a hard working week and learning a lot of things about the TPACK concept, finally we have our results:



            As I have mention before, I have been explored the blogs of my classmates and I have commented one of them, specifically the blog of the group Give me 7. You can see the commentary by clicking this link:

         Futhermore, I have explored the blog of  the educator and writer Ken Robinson and in his blog has caught my attention the conversation with Anne Sweeney about the creativity in both children and adults, I recommend you the blog. Yo can see my commentary by clicking this link:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario