lunes, 31 de marzo de 2014

I am the facilitator, I am the boss!

         
          Hello everyone, I am María Fuentes Martínez, and  my role has been the facilitator. During this week I have had to coordinate and direct the group, as well as distribute the roles and control the work of each group member, also I have had to be sure that the whole group has worked properly.

   This week I have decided to organize the 
group in the way I have felt it was the best so that everyone understood perfectly the task.     

First of all, we read the practice "Changes in The Spanish Educational System Overview. The game". The objetive of the task is to known how our educational system is organized, so we have had to read and investigate some documents about the current law of education, LOMCE and the previous one LOE. 

       Moreover with all the information we have collected, we have had to do a conceptual map explaining both laws and the principal diferences between LOE and LOMCE, focusing on the topics that Linda assigned to us in the class. Our topics have been the point 3.Organisation of Primary Education and the point 6. Administration and Governance at Local and/or Institutional Level II. After having searched and read all the information possible so that we stay clear concepts ... Lets start our hard work! We have had to summarize the information and turn it into our conceptual map, a task that has not been easy because we have had to explain in a few words the characteristics of both laws as well as the modifications that LOMCE has taken respect to the LOE. At the same time it should be a clear conceptual map for everyone to read it can understand the concepts properly.

         Furthermore, this week as the other weeks we have been working with the roles that I have organized in the following way:


        I have to say that the task of this week has been so different, because there aren´t a only task per week. This is a task, a game which abroad three weeks. I am sure we will work very hard to achieve our goals: learn the concepts and win the prize!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario